The Shoei RF-1200 Mystify Helmet
The RF-1200 Mystify helmet from Shoei comes in 3 totally different color choices. The Shoei Mystify is a geometrical formed Shoei style created for the rider who is yearning for a sleek clean style and elegance. The Red/White conjointly has some green which might go nice with an Italian beauty like a Ducati Multistrada or Panigale. The Shoei RF-1200 Mystify helmet additionally comes in Black/Red and Black/White color choices.
Shoei technical and style engineers have equipped the RF1200 Mystify helmet with an outsized, three-position lower vent mechanism specifically designed to be used with motorbike gloves, 3 higher air vents for optimum air intake, and 4 higher exhaust vents to utilize the negative pressure suction. These options all combined produce a implausibly effective cool-air intake and hot-air expulsion, all the while maintaining the best balance between flow of air and silence in the Shoei RF-1200 Mystify Helmet.
Slim and Light Weight
- Lighter and smaller, yet stronger Multi-Ply Matrix AIM+ Shell with improved aerodynamics
- Resulting in reduced wind noise without stoping important road feedback sounds.
Ventilation and Airflow
- Three-position large lower vent for airflow
- Three upper vent intakes to keep you cool
- Four upper exhaust outlet vents to pull out moisture
- The Shoei Max-Dry System II interior helmet liner quickly wicks away and dissipates moisture and sweat
- Cheek pads available in multiple sizes and thicknesses for a custom fit
- Shoei's Emergency Quick Release System (E.Q.R.S.) permits emergency medical personnel to quickly and easily remove cheek pads from an injured rider’s helmet allowing the safe removal of the helmet.
- Chin curtain and breath guard are included
Shoei CWR-1 Face Shield
- Designed with ribs along the top and bottom to improve strength and eliminate bending from wind pressure, and eliminate bending during the opening and closing of the shield
- Improved window beading ensures a windproof and waterproof seal with every closure
- Locking mechanism engages the CWR-1 shield lock when in the fully closed position
- Included are Pinlock® pins and lens insert
- Base plate features spring-loaded mechanisms to allow quick shield changes
- Standards: Snell-M2010 and D.O.T.
- Approximate Weight: 3.46 lbs / 1570 grams (Medium Size, Solid Color)