Elevating the Barfly above utter simplicity are those subtle perforations under the shoulders and on the sleeves. There’s no external logo with the exception of a small, black-on-black “Roland Sands” on the left sleeve. Classy.
Like other jackets in the RSD range, special-made, CE-approved, Forcefield armor can bepurchased separately to fit the included pockets in the elbows, shoulders and back.
Clever touches come in the form of large, elasticated pockets inside the satin lining, large enough to hold a spare visor, baseball cap, gloves or assorted odds and ends like that. The cut and profile itself is inspired by vintage dirt track leather racing shirts. The Barfly is one of those jackets that’d be killer just wearing around off the bike, but will work well on it too.
• This jacket design was inspired by the vintage dirt track racing shirts of days long past
• Constructed from top grain leather, pre-oiled, washed, then hand finished with special wax and oils to protect and highlight the quality leather
• Perforated leather highlights the design and the riding specific cut creates pre-curved sleeves for comfort when riding
• Armor ready shoulder, elbow and back pockets for protection
• Short rolled snap collar for style and function
• Zip close cuffs and pockets
• Armor sold separately (541-453, 541-454, 541-455)